"B1 B2 BR BC BE" electrician preparation training
Electrical Accreditation for Electricians
At the end of the training, the trainee will be able:
- To state the accident risks when working on/near electric energy,
- To transpose the rules exposed dito in the context of his/her activity,
- To apply the new NF C18-510 standard when operating on electrical works, low voltage electronic devices
- To adopt a relevat behaviour in case of elctricity-related accident
- To adapt these prescriptions in the fields and situations specific to his/her company.
Depending on the obtained results, this training will give the employer the possibility to accreditate him/her with full knowledge. Target accreditation grades: H0(V), B1, B1V, B2 B2V,BC, BR, BE Test, BE measurement, BE check .
Any electrician or electromechanics responsible for the LV (low voltage) works, troubleshootings, lock-out and LV interventions or tests.
By trainers whose skills are proven and who possess a 10 years experience at least in the field.
- Exploration of the course material provided to each trainee,
- Implementation of appropriate INRS audiovisual means adapted to the matters covered,
- Interactive method based on texperimented situations,
- Practice works carried out by each trainee,
- Knowledge test.
(on Acfitec material or on installations specific to his/her company)
- Handlings, assembly/re-assembly of elecromechanic materials, such as circuit breakers, isolating switches, differentials, etc.
- Handlings, controls, tests of NF approved personal protective equipments, such as UV face shields, electrician gloves, VAT voltage testers, etc
- Implementation of lockout procedures on training disk electric boards and/or the company installations
LIST OF THE TRAINING MATERIAL
Vidéo projector + PC + INRS films and Diaxens multimedia softwares
Presented safety material: UV face shield, electrician gloves, VAT voltage tester, padlocks, locking system
Pursuant to the data protection act of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, suppression and modification of any information concerning you. You can exercise these rights by sending a letter to: ACFITEC, BP 55 13840 Rognes, FRANCE.