Training for low/high voltage electrician audience trainers - INTRA
The trainer thus trained will be able to provide autonomously electrical accreditation trainings for the following grades: BP / BS / BE / B1 / B2 / BR / BC / HE / H1 / H2 (depending on the obtained results).
In your premises
At the end of the training, the trainee (traine) will be able:
- to state, explain and transmit:
- the accident risks while operating on or near the electrical power,
- the safey rules (UTE NFC18-510 prescription) to be respected during operations and works on electrically powered equipments and/or materials,
- the identification, the check and the implemenation of collective and inidividual protection equipments towards the electrical risk (in LV and HV)
- the conduct to be respected in case of electricity-related accident
- to transpose the new procedures laid down in the NFC 18-510 standard applicable from 1 July 2011
- to hold a training session with the help of videos and INRS CNAM documents
- to issue an opininon concerning the ability of an electrical accreditation applicant; opinion that will allow to provide the considered electrical accreditation title
Profile of the future trainee, he/she will have (accoridng to the NFC18-510 reference):
- A 3 year professionnal experience in the electrotechnical know-how.
- A knowledge of the safety-related electrotechnical rules, preferably with qualifications in the electrical field (as: French BEP, French Baccalauréat, French BTS or equivalent educations)
- A knowledge of the regulation context of the electrical risk prevention (without necessarily being an expert in the field).
- The ability to address an audience.
Duration of the training action for the trainer:
The training lasts 6 days (3 + 3 days):
- Educational face to face between our trainer and the future trainer(s)
- Synthesis and evaluation of the trainer(s), perspective, balance with the hierarchy.
Our service includes:
- The training by our trainer (6 days)
- The providing of videos and supports used during the practice exercises
On demand. Thanks for your understanding.
Pursuant to the data protection act of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, suppression and modification of any information concerning you. You can exercise these rights by sending a letter to: ACFITEC, BP 55 13840 Rognes, FRANCE.