"B1 B2 BR BC BE" electrician refresher training
Habilitation Electrique B1v B2v BR BC BE
Being accreditated to perform low voltage electrical works and interventions (electrician grade) in places restricted to electricians or near living bright parts. Condition: being accreditated for less than 3 years.
INTER: from 725.50€
INTRA: Contact us!
- Updating the accreditated staff knowledge and defining the extent of the authorized duties and fields,
- Updating the accreditations according to the low voltage post and associated duties,
- Implementing the new NFC 18-510 standard while operating on low voltage electrical works, electronic devices,
- Adopting a relevant behaviour in case of elecricity-related accident,
- Adapting these prescriptions to the fields and situations specific to his/her company.
Depending on the obtained results, this training will give the employer the possibility to refresh his/her accreditation with full knowledge. Target accreditation grades: H0(V), B1, B1V, B2, B2V, BC, BR, BE Test, BE Measurement, BE Check.
Persons who will perform low voltage electrical (electrician grade) works or interventions in places with restricted access to electricians or near living bright parts and being accreditated for less than 3 years.
By trainers whose skills are proven and who possess a 10 years experience at least in the field.
- Exploration of the course material provided to each trainee,
- Implementation of appropriate INRS audiovisual means adapted to the matters covered,
- Interactive method based on texperimented situations,
- Practice works carried out by each trainee,
- Knowledge test.
(on Acfitec material or on installations specific to his/her company)
- Handlings, assembly/re-assembly of elecromechanic materials, such as circuit breakers, isolating switches, differentials, etc.
- Handlings, controls, tests of NF approved personal protective equipments, such as UV face shields, electrician gloves, VAT voltage testers, etc
- Implementation of lock-out procedures on training disk electric boards and/or the company installations
LIST OF THE TRAINING MATERIAL
Vidéo projector + PC + INRS films and Diaxens multimedia softwares
Presented safety material: UV face shield, electrician gloves, VAT voltage tester, padlocks, locking system
En application de la loi du 6 janvier 1978 relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés, vous disposez des droits d'opposition, d'accès et de rectification des données vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ces droits par courrier postal adressé à : ACFITEC, BP 55 13840 ROGNES.