"B1 B2 BR BC BE" electrician refresher training
Electrical Accreditation for Electricians
- Updating the accreditated staff knowledge and defining the extent of the authorized duties and fields,
- Updating the accreditations according to the low voltage post and associated duties,
- Implementing the new NFC 18-510 standard while operating on low voltage electrical works, electronic devices,
- Adopting a relevant behaviour in case of elecricity-related accident,
- Adapting these prescriptions to the fields and situations specific to his/her company.
Depending on the obtained results, this training will give the employer the possibility to refresh his/her accreditation with full knowledge. Target accreditation grades: H0(V), B1, B1V, B2, B2V, BC, BR, BE Test, BE Measurement, BE Check.
Persons who will perform low voltage electrical (electrician grade) works or interventions in places with restricted access to electricians or near living bright parts and being accreditated for less than 3 years.
By trainers whose skills are proven and who possess a 10 years experience at least in the field.
- Exploration of the course material provided to each trainee,
- Implementation of appropriate INRS audiovisual means adapted to the matters covered,
- Interactive method based on texperimented situations,
- Practice works carried out by each trainee,
- Knowledge test.
(on Acfitec material or on installations specific to his/her company)
- Handlings, assembly/re-assembly of elecromechanic materials, such as circuit breakers, isolating switches, differentials, etc.
- Handlings, controls, tests of NF approved personal protective equipments, such as UV face shields, electrician gloves, VAT voltage testers, etc
- Implementation of lock-out procedures on training disk electric boards and/or the company installations
LIST OF THE TRAINING MATERIAL
Vidéo projector + PC + INRS films and Diaxens multimedia softwares
Presented safety material: UV face shield, electrician gloves, VAT voltage tester, padlocks, locking system
Pursuant to the data protection act of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, suppression and modification of any information concerning you. You can exercise these rights by sending a letter to: ACFITEC, BP 55 13840 Rognes, FRANCE.