Electrical installation of handicraft and business places
Knowing how to determine and understand the electrical installations in artisanal and business places.
Being able to:
- apply the C15-100 standard specific to these places
- select the material adapted to these places (protection rating)
- design and install the supply and distribution
- determine the relevant wire sections and protections
- Select the pipe-laying modes
- implement the protection systems against electrical shocks
- select the light sources to be implemented
- select the place heating
- connect a three-phase motor
- use the Promotelec documents provided during the training
Pursuant to the data protection act of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, suppression and modification of any information concerning you. You can exercise these rights by sending a letter to: ACFITEC, BP 55 13840 Rognes, FRANCE.