Electrical installation with strong current of a tertiary building
Knowing and mastering tertiary building installations with strong current.
Being able to:
- apply corresponding electrical standards
- define the needs
- discuss with the electricity supplier with the contract selection
- define the autonomous back-up sources
- study and install the HV-SV electrical equipment
- implement the protection systems related to the neutral point connection
Based on the Promotelec documents and the NFC15-100 standard
Detailed program on demand.
Pursuant to the data protection act of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, suppression and modification of any information concerning you. You can exercise these rights by sending a letter to: ACFITEC, BP 55 13840 Rognes, FRANCE.