Robot programmable installation knowledge and maintenance
Operating on robots to diagnose simple breakdowns, using maintenance functions, reading documents (grafcet, flowcharts, etc)
After this training, the trainee will be able to:
- discuss with program developers of programmable robots
- operate on these robots in order to diagnose simple breakdowns
- set production data, such as: delay times, meters, hih and low threshold, etc...
- use the maintenance functions existing in the consoles
- read the auomation documents of the installations (Grafcets, flowcharts, ladder diagrams, etc...)
Electricians or supervisors with good skills in electricity
PROGRAMS ON DEMAND
Pursuant to the data protection act of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, suppression and modification of any information concerning you. You can exercise these rights by sending a letter to: ACFITEC, BP 55 13840 Rognes, FRANCE.