Refresher training for low/high voltage electrician audience trainers - AIX EN PROVENCE
FDF B0 H0 H0v BS BE Manœuvre
1,590 € > French language only / Other language: Contact us!
At the end of the training, the trainee (trainer) will be able:
- to refresh his/her knowledge about:
- the accident risks while operating on or near the electrical power,
- the safety rules (UTE NFC18-510 prescriptions) to be respected during non electrical or voltage free works on equipments and/or materials supplied by an electrical source,
- the identification, the check and the implementation of collective and individual protection equipments concerning the electrical risk (in LV and HV)
- the conduct to be respected in case of electricity-related accident
- to transpose the new procedures laid down in the NFC 18-510 standard applicable from 1 July 2011.
- to refresh his/her training sessions, with the help of the INRS CNAM UTE documents.
Profile of the trainee, he/she will have:
- A knowledge of the safety-related electrotechnical rules, preferably with qualifications in the electrical field (as: French BEP, French Baccalauréat, French BTS or equivalent educations)
- A knowledge of the regulation context of the electrical risk prevention (without necessarily being an expert in the field).
Duration of the training action for the trainer:
The training lasts 4 days:
- Educational face to face between our trainer and the future trainer(s)
- Synthesis and evaluation of the trainer(s),perspective, balance with the hierarchy.
Our service includes:
- The training by our trainer (4 days)
- The providing of videos and supports used during the practice exercises
On demand. Thank you for your understanding.
En application de la loi du 6 janvier 1978 relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés, vous disposez des droits d'opposition, d'accès et de rectification des données vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ces droits par courrier postal adressé à : ACFITEC, BP 55 13840 ROGNES.