"H1 H2 HC HE" electrician preparation training
Electrical Accreditation for Electricians
At the end of the training, the trainee will be able:
- To apply the safety regulations (NF C18-510 standard) to be respected when operating on HVA high voltage powered equipment and/or material,
- To transpose the rules exposed dito in the context of his/her activity,
- To adopt a relevant behaviour in case of electricity-related accident
- To adapt these prescriptions in the fields and situations specific to his/her company.
Depending on the obtained results, this training will give the employer the possibility to accreditate him/her with full knowledge. Target accreditation grades: H1, H1V, H2, H2V, HC, HE Test, HE Maneuver, HE Check.
Any skilled electrician responsible for the HVA works, lock-outs and checks or tests on HVA equipments.
Valid B1 or BC ACCREDITATION required.
By trainers whose skills are proven and who possess a 10 years experience at least in the field.
- Exploration of the course material provided to each trainee,
- Implementation of appropriate INRS audiovisual means adapted to the matters covered,
- Interactive method based on texperimented situations,
- Practice works carried out by each trainee,
- Knowledge test.
(on Acfitec material or on installations specific to the company)
Handlings, controls, tests of NF approved personal protective equipments, such as UV face shields, electrician gloves, VAT voltage testers, etc
Implementation of lockout procedures on training disk electric boards and/or the company installations
LIST OF THE TRAINING MATERIAL
Vidéo projector + PC + INRS films and Diaxens multimedia softwares
Presented safety material: UV face shield, electrician gloves, VAT voltage tester, padlocks, HVA specific locking system.
Simulation training installations: HVA circuit breaker maneuvers, isolator switch maneuvers, switch maneuvers, etc.
Pursuant to the data protection act of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, suppression and modification of any information concerning you. You can exercise these rights by sending a letter to: ACFITEC, BP 55 13840 Rognes, FRANCE.