Training for low voltage electrician audience trainers - AIX EN PROVENCE
Training for Electrical Accreditation Trainers, Aix en Provence
2,690 € > French language only / Other language: Contact us!
At the end of the training, the trainee (trainer) will be able:
- to state, explain and transmit:
- the accident risks while operating on or near the electrical power,
- the safey rules (UTE NFC18-510 prescription) to be respected during operations and works on electrically powered equipments and/or materials,
- the identification, the check and the implemenation of collective and inidividual protection equipments towards the electrical risk (in LV)
- the conduct to be respected in case of electricity-related accident
- to transpose the new procedures laid down in the NFC 18-510 standard applicable from 1 July 2011
- to hold a training session with the help of videos and INRS CNAM documents
- to issue an opininon concerning the ability of an electrical accreditation applicant; opinion that will allow to provide the considered electrical accreditation title
Profile of the future trainer, he/she will have (according to the NFC18-510 reference):
- A 3 year professionnal experience in the electrotechnical know-how.
- A knowledge of the safety-related electrotechnical rules, preferabl with qualifications in the electrical field (as: French BEP, French Baccalauréat, French BTS or equivalent educations)
- A knowledge of the regulation context of the electrical risk prevention (without necessarily being an expert in the field).
- The ability to address an audience.
Duration of the training action for the trainer:
The training lasts 4 days:
- Educational face to face between our trainer and the future trainer(s)
- Synthesis and evaluation of the trainer(s), perspective, balance with the hierarchy.
Our service includes:
- The training by our trainer (7 days)
- The providing of videos and supports used during the practice exercises
On demand. Thank you for your understanding.
Pursuant to the data protection act of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, suppression and modification of any information concerning you. You can exercise these rights by sending a letter to: ACFITEC, BP 55 13840 Rognes, FRANCE.