Training for non electrician audience trainers - INTRA
The trainer thus trained will be able to provide autonomously electrical accreditation trainings for the following grades: B0 / BP / BS / BE / H0 / H0V (depending on the obtained results).
In your premises
At the end of the training, the trainee (new trainer) will be able:
- to state, explain and transmit:
- the accident risks when operating on or near the elecrical power,
- the safety rules (UTE NFC18-510 prescriptions) to be respected during non electrical or voltage free works on equipments and/or materials supplied by an electrical source,
- the identification, the check and the implementation of collective and individual protection equipments concerning the electrical risk (in LV)
- the conduct to be respected in case of electricity-related accident
- to transpose the new procedures laid down in the NFC 18-510 standard applicable from 1 July 2011
- to hold a training session with the help of softwares and INRS CNAM documents
- to issue an opinion concerning the ability of an electrical accreditation applicant; opinion that will allow to provide the considered electrical accreditation title.
Profile of the future trainer, he/she will have:
- a general knowledge of the electrical risk prevention regulation context (without necessarily being an expert in the field).
- a knowledge of the house and tertiary electricity bases (to obtain the grade BS)
- the ability to address an audience.
Duration of the training action for the trainer:
The training lasts 4 days:
- Educational face to face between our trainer and the future trainer(s)
- Synthesis and evaluation of the trainer(s), perspective, balance with the hierarchy.
Our service includes:
- The training by our trainer (4 days)
- The providing of videos and supports used during the practice exercises
On demand. Thanks for your understanding.
Pursuant to the data protection act of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, suppression and modification of any information concerning you. You can exercise these rights by sending a letter to: ACFITEC, BP 55 13840 Rognes, FRANCE.